Every time anyone says Javert’s name in Les Mis.
No copyright infringement intended etc.
“…because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff… Nerds are allowed to love stuff, like jump-up-and-down-in-the-chair-can’t-control-yourself love it. When people call people nerds, mostly what they’re saying is ‘you like stuff.’ Which is just not a good insult at all. Like, ‘you are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness’.” - John Green
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
Community “easter egg”. i’m probably late on noticing this, but thought i’d share…
study group at the avengers midnight premiere?!!
for some loser who came up most of this
- Troy and Abed decided they were gonna be awesome and somehow convinced everyone else to dress up too
- Annie got really into it with them and suited up as Hawkeye
- Jeff “Accidentally Handsome” Winger came as Tony Stark. What, he totally wears this, didn’t you see that movie?
- Britta britta’d it. I mean, her favorite superhero is X-Man.
- Shirley borrowed Hulk smash gloves from her boys!!
- Pierce just really liked the concept of Captain America (i’m so sorry steve)
- Same with Chang and Nick Fury (i’m so sorry sir)
- Who else, honestly
crying at britta
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.